camos usermeeting 2021
The new reality of B2B sales is digital. This is the key message of a recent study by the consulting firm McKinsey & Company. What initially started as a reaction to the contact restrictions caused by the pandemic is becoming a normality. A new normality that is irreversibly changing the buying behaviour of B2B decision-makers. Buying and information processes are moving into the digital world. Only those who adapt their sales processes to this new reality will be able to compete in the long term.
At our camos usermeeting, you will receive answers to the following question in practical presentations: "How do I adapt my sales process to the new sales reality with camos CPQ?". You will learn why the complete digitisation of the customer journey is becoming a fundamental requirement and how the customer can be reached with the right information at the right time, even without personal contact. You will also see how online configuration with 3D visualisation helps to inspire the customer on an emotional level. During the breaks and at the sociable evening event, you will have enough time to exchange experiences and network with other users.
Event date: 24. - 25.11.2021
Event start: 24 November 2021, 09:00 am
Event closing: 25 November 2021, 03:45 pm
Event location: Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, Seidenstr. 34, 70174 Stuttgart
- Geobrugg meets CPQ – A journey of strategic process optimisation
- From lead to deal - Integrated approach of CRM & CPQ
Liebherr-Werk Biberach GmbH
- Implementing camos CPQ in the Progress Group
- End-to-end sales configuration journey
Schindler IT Services AG
- International rollout strategy of CPQ & quality assurance
Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
- Increasing sales efficiency for textile machines with a central CPQ solution
Trützschler GmbH & Co. KG
- News from camos (strategy and development)
- camos Develop - News, AddOns and Highlights
- First experiences from CPQ 365 projects
- The new reality of B2B sales
The event will take place at the Maritim Hotel Stuttgart. Single rooms including breakfast can be booked for 178,00 € with the keyword "camos usermeeting" (23.-24.11. and 24.-25.11.).
The room contingent is reserved for you until 19 October 2021.
Please book the room directly via the hotel:
To the registration.
Phone: +49 (0) 711 942 1210 or e-mail: email@example.com
The participation fee is € 480.00 (plus 19 % VAT).
The following services are included in the fee:
- Participation in all presentations
- Consultations during the usermeeting
- Conference documents for download
- Lunch on both days of the event
- Dinner and evening event on 24 November 2021
- Conference drinks and refreshments during the breaks
- Visiting the information points
Questions about the usermeeting?
If you have any questions about the usermeeting, please feel free to contact Mrs Pester at +49 711 78066-10 or by e-mail at B.Pester@camos.de.