camos Usermeeting 2022
The 32nd camos Usermeeting will take place on 30.11. and 1.12.2022. Users of the camos CPQ solution will receive an overview of the most important CPQ trends and camos product innovations. In the best practice presentations, camos customers will explain how they deal with these trends and use camos CPQ to be a decisive step ahead of the competition. The focus of the event is on the exchange of experiences within the camos community. During the breaks at the demo points and at the evening event, you can discuss ideas with the speakers, other camos users and the camos employees. The topics range from the possibilities with subscription pricing and 3D visualisation to the opportunities offered by a configuration process that is oriented towards sustainability criteria.
- Event date: 30.11. - 01.12.2022
- Event start: 30 November 2022, 09:00 am
- Event closing: 1 December 2022, 04:00 pm
- Event location: Maritim Hotel Stuttgart,
Seidenstr. 34, 70174 Stuttgart
- Interaction with other camos CPQ users and camos employees
- Practical presentations by camos customers
- Insights into the camos strategy and roadmap
- Demo points from camos and partners
- Networking dinner and eveneing event
We will keep you informed about programme updates and extensions on this event page.
- News from camos (trends, product news & roadmap)
- Resource-saving configuration & sustainable offering
- Innovations & highlights in camos Develop
- Innovations & highlights in camos CPQ 365 - incl. subscription pricing, feature-based pricing, and much more.
- This is how easy product modelling can be with the new camos Modeler
- CPQ-commerce: Connecting CPQ & e-commerce
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
- From CAD model to 3D product visualisation
CMC Engineers GmbH
Efficient sales through the integration of CRM & CPQ
- Implementation of the new configuration platform & integration into the Festo omnichannel strategy
Patrick Deuscher, Head of IT Sales Operations and CPQ
Festo SE & Co. KG
- CPQ@Magirus - Highlights from zero to go live
Dr. Florian Dambietz, CPQ-Business Process Expert
Martin Mögel, Head of Tender- & Order Engineering
- Smart sales - Mobile CPQ as a sales booster
Karl Schulz, Business Development Consultant
Becton Dickinson Rowa Germany GmbH
- International configuration & calculation processes
Klaus Hamm, Senior Manager Project Management Control Systems
Dürr Systems AG
- With new product and quote configuration to consistent and transparent processes for sales, product management and costing
Manuel Keilich, Process Management & IT-Organisation
Brückner Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
- Note: More customer presentations will be added
Modern work & innovative technologies as a gamechanger for the sales process
Stefan Eller, Managing Director
The event will take place at the Maritim Hotel Stuttgart. Single rooms including breakfast can be booked for 178,00 € with the keyword "camos Usermeeting" (29-30.11. and 30.11.-01.12.). The room contingent is allocated for you until 25 October 2022.
Please book the room directly:
To the booking page.
Phone: +49 (0) 711 942 1210 or e-mail: email@example.com
The participation fee is 520,00 € (plus 19 % VAT).
The following services are included in the fee:
- Participation in all presentations
- Consultations during the Usermeeting
- Conference documents for download
- Lunch on both days of the event
- Dinner and evening event on 30 November 2022
- Conference drinks and refreshments during the breaks
- Visit to the information points
If you have any questions about the Usermeeting, please feel free to contact Ms. Pester at +49 711 78066-10 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.