Reifenhäuser Group: Complete support – from trade fair contact to production order
A family-run company in its third generation, the Reifenhäuser Group with its five business units is the largest extrusion network in the plastics industry. Attaching great importance to its long and proud heritage, it is also an innovative high-tech company. The Reifenhäuser Group has deployed camos solutions since 1990.
- Location: Troisdorf (headquarters)
- Internet: www.reifenhauser.com
- The Reifenhäuser Group rolled out camos CAPP in 1990 to create parts lists and work plans for extruder production.
- Implementation of camos CORE followed eight years later to support the company’s sales organisation.
- camos software is now integrated into the entire value-added chain, from initial trade fair contact to automated feeding of verified orders into SAP ERP via camos Connect SAP.
- Complex machinery and systems can be quickly and easily created thanks to rule-based configuration.
- Price and profit margin of the order are calculated simultaneously.
Following introduction of the CPQ solution, efficiency within the entire sales process rapidly increased, as did transparency
Joachim Bremer, Head of Reifenhäuser Technical Services at Reifenhäuser