maxon motor: Eleven days from configuration to delivery
For over 30 years, maxon motor has been providing its customers with high-precision electric motors and commensurate components within modular systems – and with great success. One prominent example being the NASA Rover, which advances across Mars thanks to micro motors from maxon motor.
- Location: Sachseln, Switzerland (headquarters)
- Internet: www.maxonmotor.de
- To reduce the time between configuration and delivery (target: eleven days), maxon introduced the CPQ solution from camos.
- Today, customers can find a configurator on maxon motor's website that is tailored to the needs of different user groups: from the CEO to the engineer to the student.
- The sales staff of maxon motor also use the online configurator. A number of additional features are available for them.
- Once an order has been placed, the downstream processes in the commercial world and on the shop floor are controlled by the CPQ solution.
- This has led to a considerable acceleration - the eleven-day target was achieved.
With the introduction of our online configurator, we succeeded in delivering custom engines and transmissions to our customers within eleven working days.
Dr. Luca Bongulielmi, Head of Business management EMEA at maxon