Haver & Boecker: Quotations in three hours
The family-run business of Haver & Boecker was founded as a wire weaving company over 125 years ago. As in the past, wire mesh remains a part of the business. For a number of decades, Haver & Boecker have also been manufacturing and selling machinery and systems for bulk material filling. The HAVER ROTO-PACKER®, a rotating machine for packing bulk materials that can be individually configured by the customer, has been a best-seller within the product portfolio for over 50 years. Such configuration is also possible with the other machines.
- Location: Oelde (headquarters)
- Internet: www.haverboecker.com
- camos CPQ was implemented to map, support and accelerate the entire sales process – from the sales opportunity through to configuration and order.
- Even less-experienced sales personnel with more limited technical expertise are nonetheless able to offer optimal customer support.
- In addition to process quality, the speed at which offers can be created has increased enormously: today a quotation can be produced within two hours of configuration – previously, this process could take up to three days in the case of complex enquiries.
- Thanks to the CPQ solution, data is now available that can be consolidated into statements by Haver & Boecker and used for the strategic alignment of sales.
We clearly notice that the colleagues are on the road more often. The number of offers has increased considerably.
Ann-Kristin Kaltefleiter-Jürgens, Head of Distribution Management at Haver & Boecker