Modeller training at camos for product managers
Under the modeller training programme, participants learn how to map their own product knowledge, data and processes with camos Develop and how to develop and maintain product modelling.
Within the scope of training, participants gain practical knowledge of all the essential steps, from basic operation of camos Develop through to modelling and configurator development.
- Product managers
- Product experts tasked with developing product models using camos Develop
- Model product knowledge using camos Develop in order to apply such knowledge with a CPQ application based on camos standard software (camos Quotation, camos Configurator) for the purpose of product configuration and quotation generation.
- Develop product structures, guidelines and individual UIs, use material master data and define straightforward pricing.
- Standard IT user knowledge
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- Duration: 4 days
- Training periods: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Comprehensive training manual and modelling examples
- camos Develop
- Modelling basics
- Development and organisation of a diagrammatic user interface
- Development and organisation of a diagrammatic user interface using camos UI Designer
- Introduction to rules
- Classification system (CLS) basics
- Structure of the training example within a CPQ application based on camos Quotation
- Depending on training progress, the final day offers scope for development of an additional, individual example under the guidance of the training manager to consolidate knowledge already gained.
Questions about the training programme?
Telephone +49 711 / 7 80 66-11
- on request
The dates take place with a minimum number of 4 persons; if the number of participants is low, the course can be canceled.
As long as Covid-19 contact restrictions are in place, camos trainings will be conducted remotely only.