During developer training, participants are shown how to functionally expand the CPQ solution using the tools available in camos Develop.
Developer training is designed for participants wishing to gain a theoretical and practical introduction to the advanced, high-performance concepts and tools offered by camos Develop. Developer training provides instruction on how product configurators developed with camos Develop can be functionally expanded. To this end, participants learn how to use the development tools provided within camos Develop.
Participants gain insight into the scope of functions by means of practical examples and exercises.
- Successful participation in modeller training
- Basic programming knowledge is recommended
- Duration: 4 days
- Training periods: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Training materials: comprehensive training manual and training examples
- Introduction to programming with camos Develop
- Libraries and virtual classes
- Object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Specification classes
- Dynamic knowledge-base loader (DKL)
- XML object mapping (XOM)
- Modules, UFOs, interface classes
Questions about the training programme?
Telephone +49 711 / 7 80 66-11
- on request