camos UI Designer training
Participants learn how to use camos UI Designer in combination with camos Develop and camos Quotation. They gain an insight into the available design elements and their application for user interface design. Moreover, participants also learn how to set up user interfaces for different terminal devices and target groups. All study material is consolidated with numerous practical exercises.
Participants who attended the new modeller training programme (as of January 2017) do not need to attend this seminar as the respective content is already included within the new modeller training programme.
- Modellers tasked with developing product models using camos Develop
- Design individual user interfaces for <link de cpq-loesung camos-cpq camos-configurator>camos Configurator.
- Independently develop user interfaces for various target groups and terminal devices – for product configuration and application.
- Participation in modeller training advisable
- Duration: 1 day
- Training periods: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Training materials: comprehensive training manual and training examples
- UI Designer within a CPQ application based on <link de cpq-loesung camos-cpq camos-quotation>camos Quotation
- UI Designer integrated in camos Quotation
- Responsive design
Questions about the training programme?
Telephone +49 711 / 7 80 66-11
- on request