camos UI Designer training - the module for the comfortable design of surfaces
In the camos UI Designer training programme, participants discover how to quickly and simply design interfaces with camos UI Designer.
Participants learn how to use UI Designer in combination with camos Develop and camos Quotation. They gain an insight into the available design elements and their application for user interface design. Moreover, participants also learn how to set up user interfaces for different terminal devices and target groups. All study material is consolidated with numerous practical exercises.
Participants who attended the new modeller training programme (as of January 2017) do not need to attend this seminar as the respective content is already included within the new modeller training programme.
- Modellers tasked with developing product models using camos Develop
- Participation in modeller training advisable
- Duration: 1 day
- Training periods: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Training materials: comprehensive training manual and training examples
Questions about the training programme?
Telephone +49 711 / 7 80 66-11
- on request