camos Document Designer Training – creating modular offer documents
camos Document Designer Training teaches participants how to create and use templates for offer documents quickly and simply without programming.
Participants learn how Document Designer is used in combination with camos Quotation. You will learn which elements (eg. text blocks and tables) are defined in the document editor. You will get an overview of how documents are laid out and structured in camos Document Designer. Participants also learn how data is mapped from configuration into the document template in Document Designer and the printing options.
- Modellers tasked with developing product models using camos Develop
- Create document structure and layout in Document Designer.
- Build individual offer documents for camos applications.
- Maintain offer documents on your own and modify them for various products.
- Participation in modeller training advisable
- Duration: 1 day
- Training periods: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Training materials: comprehensive training manual and training examples
- Basics of document structure
- Basics of Document Designer
- Document Designer in camos Quotation
- Use configuration data in document templates
- Create own document templates
- Modify standard document templates
Questions about the training programme?
Telephone +49 711 / 7 80 66-11
- on request