The new versions of our camos Develop-Suite are now available
You can look forward to these functions and more as well as optimisations
In the camos Develop modelling tool, the product knowledge and relationship knowledge for product configuration are being developed and continually maintained. The extensive camos Develop-Suite also supports with customisation and further development of the CPQ solution and its interfaces. With camos Develop 15.0, DocumentDesigner 1.1 and UI Designer 5.5 three updates of the suite were released in August.
Here, we have summarised the most significant new features for you:
- In particular, the user interfaces and navigation have been redesigned with regard to flexibility and usability. An example of this is the display of the editors, which can now be displayed next to each other or completely deleted from the interface.
- The software performance has also been significantly optimised in some areas. For example, we were able to reduce the time for generation of DOCX documents in the CPQ system by up to 90 percent.
- Informative explanations are very important for users configuring complex solutions. So that, for example, incorrect or forbidden configurations are more easily understandable, user-defined explanations can be generated easily.
- From Version 15.0, relevant information on the tickets is put on Pinboards, which can then be accessed centrally and quickly when tickets are processed later.
- The HTML5-CLIENT has also been extensively improved. The user interface and display options have been expanded. It is compatible with the most recent versions of the most common browsers Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- For the most recent version of the camos DocumentDesigner, the performance has been optimised, the user interface has been improved and the range of functions has been expanded.
Would you like to find out more about our software? Contact us. We’ll be happy to help you further.